As the leading charity for primary sclerosing cholangitis, we provide high quality education and support through information days and online services, advocate and influence for the needs of people affected by PSC in policy development and clinical services, and define and evidence their unmet needs to shape, fund and co-produce in PSC research.
We believe people with PSC have the right to:
- easily accessible, up to date and free information about PSC.
- have their clinical care delivered by health professionals who understand PSC.
- effective monitoring of disease progression and cancer risk.
- effective symptom management options.
- their psychological and emotional needs recognised and supported.
- effective, curative treatment.
At the heart of our work in PSC Support is a set of core values guiding our work and how we operate:
We are transparent and accountable to all our stakeholders.
Together we’re better
We work collaboratively with all our stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes for PSC patients.
Patient involvement and contribution enables patients' voice to be heard in all aspects of our work.
- We will never give up hope.
- We will never give up our search for a cure.